1. How do I set my map so the sizes of my labels and marker (point) symbols look right at the final page size I am using?

  2. I have a map that has a red exclamation (!) next to some of the layer, and the layer doesn’t draw. What is this and can I fix it?

  3. I just have a genealogy request--do I still have to pay a fee and submit a notarized application?

  4. Will the PSCs be available to patients and the public through other sources?

  5. Why is the performance period so much earlier than the year that this performance affects payment?

  6. How does a victim of a natural disaster, abuse, or other similar situations with no form of ID obtain a copy of a vital record?

  7. How do I get access to the GIS data library?

  8. Can I make changes to the data in the table?

  9. I don’t like how my labels are placed. Some are covering up the feature they are labeling. How can I fix this?

  10. What is the difference between a “short form” and a “long form” copy of a birth or death certificate? How do I request one or the other?

  11. How does an individual facing homelessness with no form of ID obtain a copy of a vital record?

  12. How can a facility be certified for participation in the Medicare and/ or Medicaid program? How do I obtain an application?

  13. Do I report each case of MRSA and VRE?

  14. How does the PRAMS Survey work?

  15. How does the PRAMS Survey work?

  16. How often do I report MRSA and VRE?

  17. If a facility is using the NHSN system, can the facility do the actual reporting via MHIRS? 5/20/2005

  18. How can I obtain the complete study results?

  19. What kinds of questions were on the 2011 CLS?

  20. Why are hospitals reporting head of bed (HOB) elevation rates instead of actual ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) rates?

Feedback and Knowledge Base