Skip to content

Who do I call if I have additional questions?

That depends on the type of question you have.  This guidance is provided to help you know who to call.  If you have questions about:
  • entering data in the MOWINS system call the MOWINS Help Desk (800) 554-2544.
  • resetting passwords or having trouble with printers call the ITSD Help Desk at (800) 347-0887.
  • the MOWINS system being down in your office call the MOWINS Help Desk (800) 554-2544.
  • Nutrition Issues call your State Nutritionist at (800) 392-8209. 
  • Policy or Clinic Management call the WIC Health Program Representative III in your District or call the WIC Technical Assistance Coordinator at (800) 392-8209.

Feedback and Knowledge Base