Skip to content


  1. How does the PRAMS Survey work?

  2. How does the PRAMS Survey work?

  3. How often do I report MRSA and VRE?

  4. If a facility is using the NHSN system, can the facility do the actual reporting via MHIRS? 5/20/2005

  5. How can I obtain the complete study results?

  6. What kinds of questions were on the 2011 CLS?

  7. As an employer, who do I contact to determine whether an individual who has a disqualifying finding (identified in Section 192.2495. RSMo.) reported in his or her background screening may work conditionally?

  8. Why are hospitals reporting head of bed (HOB) elevation rates instead of actual ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) rates?

  9. Who is at risk for lead poisoning?

  10. What are the study limitations?

  11. If two separate procedures are done through two incisions (e.g., a breast augmentation and an abdominal liposuction), how is the duration of the breast surgery calculated? 3/5/2008

  12. What if a CABG patient returns to the operating room for bleeding greater than 24 hours after the initial surgery and subsequently develops an infection. Is the infection related to the CABG or is it related to the re-exploration for bleeding? 3/5/2008

  13. Who do I call if I have additional questions?

  14. Why aren’t such infections as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), vancomycin-resistant enterococci (VRE) or Clostridium difficle reported on this site ?

  15. Why can't I find a particular hospital or ambulatory surgery center?

  16. What makes a participant eligible for WIC?

  17. What happens to my donated organs and tissue?

  18. What is the Family Care Safety Registry?

  19. Is it possible for me to challenge or take the Missouri CNA examination without taking the class?

1 2 3 5 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base