Skip to content

If I am traveling in another state and something happens to me, is my registration valid?

Your Missouri record, when asked for, will be shared with the local organ recovery agency. The paper will serve as a sign of your choice to be a donor and is shared with your family. Each organ recovery agency is bound to honor the other state's laws.

Feedback and Knowledge Base