Skip to content

What do I need to submit to the state agency in addition to my application?

You must submit a copy of your:

  • WIC Food Price and Stocking List,
  • A recent sanitation report for the store location listed on the application, and
  • An annual food sales report which can be in the form of a financial statement or tax form. 

Feedback and Knowledge Base