Skip to content

How can I get information on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)?

If you are a WIC applicant or WIC participant, your WIC local agency can tell you where to find the Family Services office in your community. You may also visit the SNAP website or call the Family Support Division Information Center at 855- 373-4636.

Feedback and Knowledge Base