- Pregnant women
- Women breastfeeding an infant up to the infant’s first (1) birthday
- Postpartum women up to six (6) months after delivery or end of pregnancy
- Infants up to their first (1) birthday
- Children from age one (1) until their fifth (5) birthday
Fathers, grandparents, guardians, and foster parents may also apply for benefits for the children living in their household.
- Household income may be no more than 185% of the federal poverty income guidelines. Families that qualify for SNAP or TANF automatically qualify. Individuals who meet income and category guidelines will have a nutrition and health assessment during the certification process.
To apply for WIC benefits, you must visit a WIC local agency. Please call the closest agency for additional information or to schedule an appointment.
For additional assistance in finding a WIC local agency, please contact TEL-LINK at 1-800-TEL-LINK or 1-800-835-5465.