Skip to content

How do I make a complaint about a problem at a food establishment or report getting a food-borne illness from a food establishment?

Complaints can be made either through the local health department or DHSS. Investigations are conducted by the health department in the jurisdiction where the establishment is located, since they are the regulatory authority and they inspect these facilities on a routine basis.

Feedback and Knowledge Base