Skip to content

What kind of permits does a manufacturer need to make jams, jellies, fruit butters, etc?

Food manufacturers in Missouri are not issued permits or licenses. However, if the person is making these products for retail sales there may be local permitting requirements. Check with your LPHA to determine these requirements. There is a brochure that discusses the production of jams, jellies, and honey on this website.

Feedback and Knowledge Base