Skip to content

Who should I contact if I want to make artisan cheese and other dairy products?

The Missouri Department of Agriculture’s State Milk Board does dairy product inspections and approvals. Ice cream and frozen desserts are inspected under DHSS regulations. Frozen dessert licensing is also handled by DHSS. In addition cheese products like spreads are inspected by DHSS as a manufactured food.

Feedback and Knowledge Base