Skip to content

If nutritional information is needed for my product(s) where can I get that analysis done?

There are private laboratories and universities that provide this service for a fee. Additional guidance on nutritional labeling requirements can be found at the FDA’s web site. DHSS does not keep a list of laboratories or universities that will do the analysis.

Feedback and Knowledge Base