Skip to content

Where can I find a Better Process Control School certification training schedule and location?

The Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) Need LInk has a brochure that is updated annually that lists many of the programs provided by approved university programs. These programs have been approved by the FDA for acidified and low-acid foods. DHSS does not maintain a list of Better Process Control Schools.

Feedback and Knowledge Base