Skip to content

I run a grocery store and a local processor wants me to sell their processed foods; such as: honey, jams, jellies, breads, etc. Can I sell these items?

Yes, if these items come from an inspected approved facility. The processor must show a recent inspection or if applicable a current permit/license to show that they meet the requirements of the regulations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base