Skip to content

Who do I contact if I want to sell my dry mixes to a grocery store or other retail facility?

Repackaging or mixing dry ingredients for sale to retail operations is under the jurisdiction of the DHSS Manufactured Food Program. This program can be contacted by calling 573-751-6095

Feedback and Knowledge Base