Skip to content

Can I work in Missouri with just a National Registry Card?

Yes and no. If you were licensed in Missouri on August 28, 1998, you would maintain your license with CEU's. If you completed training in Missouri after August 28, 1998, you should have tested with the National Registry. Anyone coming from another state must become Nationally Registered and then apply for a license in Missouri. Once licensed, you are not required by the Bureau of EMS to maintain National Registry.

Feedback and Knowledge Base