Skip to content

How do I file a complaint?

You can file a complaint by telephone by contacting the local child care licensing office. Or online by going to: click here. When filing a complaint, please be prepared to give as much detail as possible. This will assist the Section for Child Care Regulation in gathering the information needed to conduct a thorough investigation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base