Skip to content

What types of facilities can receive CACFP funds?

  • Licensed and license-exempt non-profit child care and adult day care centers. Some for-profit centers can participate if they meet certain requirements.
  • Head Start Centers
  • Outside School Hours Centers
  • Emergency shelters
  • At-risk, after school programs in areas where at least 50 percent of children enrolled in the local school qualify for free or reduced price school meals
  • Family child care homes, through a non-profit sponsoring organization

Contact us for additional information on application procedures and reimbursement rates.

Feedback and Knowledge Base