Who do I contact to determine whether an employee may work conditionally?

Employers must follow the rules and regulations issued to them by the agency that licenses or regulates them. Questions about conditional employment can be directed to the licensing or quality assurance program staff assigned to work with the provider:

Feedback and Knowledge Base