Skip to content

My name and address have changed. How do I update this?

In order for your name to be updated, submit the following:

  • clear copies of your social security card (with your current name) and one other document verifying the name change such as:
  • an updated driver's license, marriage/divorce decree and/or copy of passport
  • your current mailing address.

If only needing to update your mailing address, you may contact our office at 573-526-5686 Mon-Fri 8am-4pm.

Documents may be emailed to, faxed to Health Education Unit at 573-526-7656, or mailed to DHSS, Attn: Health Education Unit, PO Box 570, Jefferson City, MO 65102.

Feedback and Knowledge Base