My certificate has the wrong social security number on it, how do I get it corrected?

Contact the certifying association that issued your certificate. If you do not know which certifying association issued your certificate you may call the Health Education Unit at (573) 526-5686 or go to the CNA Registry Search page and find out which certifying association printed your certificate.

Feedback and Knowledge Base