Skip to content

I am a medication technician in another state. How do I transfer my certification to Missouri?

Missouri requires all Certified Medication Technicians to be a Certified Nurse Assistant.

You may be eligible to challenge the Missouri examination if you are listed as a Certified Medication Technician on another state's register as active and in good standing. You must submit a copy of your out-of-state certificate, a letter of recommendation from previous long-term care employer on facility letterhead, copy of your social security card, a return address and a phone number where you can be reached during the day. Once this information is received and verified with the out-of-state register you will receive a response within seven (7) to ten (10) working days.

Feedback and Knowledge Base