Skip to content

The register says my CNA license is inactive, how do I get it back to active status?

If you have paid employment in the provision of nursing services that we do not have a record of, you must submit copies of your social security card, proof of employment, return address, and daytime telephone number. Proof of employment may be: (1) a letter from your employer on their official letterhead verifying dates of employment, position held, and job duties; (2) copy of W-2 form; or (3) copy of pay stubs.

If you have not been working you are required to challenge the examination. Submit a copy of your social security card; return address and a daytime telephone number to the above address. A response will be generated within seven (7) to ten (10) working days.

Feedback and Knowledge Base