Skip to content

Where can I take the CNA exam?

If you are employed in a nursing facility, check with your director of nursing or charge nurse to see if they are an approved training agency and able to offer you the exam.

If you are not employed in a nursing facility or do not intend to be, you should contact an area vocational technical school or community college, that is approved to offer the CNA course, within your driving area to schedule the exam.

Contact HEU office 573-526-5686 if you need the name of examiners in your area in Missouri.

Feedback and Knowledge Base