Skip to content

The registry says I'm an inactive CNA, but I've been working.

If you have paid employment in the provision of nursing services that we do not have a record of, you must submit copies of your social security card, proof of employment, return address, and day time telephone number. Proof of employment may be: (1) a letter from your employer verifying dates of employment, position held, and job duties; (2) copy of W-2 form; or (3) copy of pay stubs. Submit the above information to: Department of Health and Senior Services, Attn: Health Education Unit, P. O. Box 570, Jefferson City, MO 65102.

All employment verification will be verified. A letter from the HEU notifying you of our decision will be returned to you within 7-10 working days.

Feedback and Knowledge Base