Skip to content

My baby didn't pass his hearing screening. What can I do?

Tell you baby's doctor that your newborn needs a complete hearing test by an audiologist with experience in the evaluation of babies. A complete listing of pediatric audiologists can be found in the Publications section of this site.

Feedback and Knowledge Base