What do I need to include in my application for a contractor license?
To apply for a lead abatement contractor license, an entity must submit to the Lead Licensing Program the following:
- A completed application form
- A check or money order made out to Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services for $250
- A check or money order made payable to Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services in the amount listed on the application;
- A copy of the business registration with the Missouri Secretary of State's Office
- Proof of liability insurance