Skip to content

I am going to open a new lodging establishment, who should I contact? (or what do I do?)

If you are planning on opening a new lodging establishment please contact us at 573-751-6095.  There are plans that you will have to submit and an initial inspection will have to be conducted by the Department of Health & Senior Services before you open the lodging establishment.  The Department of Health & Senior Services will need to know the name, address information, contact person and phone number for the establishment.

Feedback and Knowledge Base