Skip to content

How do I get a license?

The lodging license is obtained through an application process. First, an inspection must be conducted by either the Department of Health and Senior Services or a local public health agency to assure the establishment is meeting all sanitation and safety standards. Once you have an approved inspection, an application must be completed and the licensing fee paid. The approved inspection report, application, a statement of no tax due, and the licensing fee must be submitted together to the following address no later than September 30: Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Attn: Fee Receipts, P.O. Box 570, Jefferson City, Missouri 65102-0570.

Feedback and Knowledge Base