Skip to content

Are any lodging establishments exempt?

Yes, the facilities operating with less than five (5) rooms and dormitories and other living or sleeping facilities owned or maintained by public or private schools, colleges, universities, or churches unless made available to the general public and not used exclusively for students and faculty, school-sponsored events, baseball camps, conferences, dance camps, equitation camps, football camps, learned professional society meetings, music camps, retreats, seminars, soccer camps, swimming camps, track camps, youth leadership conferences, or church-sponsored events.

Feedback and Knowledge Base