Skip to content

How can I get information on the Food Stamp Program?

If you are a WIC participant or WIC applicant, your local WIC program can tell you where to find the Family Services office where you can apply for Food Stamps in your community. Visit the state Food Stamps website or you can call the state Food Stamps office at 1-800-392-1261.

Feedback and Knowledge Base