Skip to content

How do I update my personal information?

Registrants may contact the FCSR by telephone to make name and contact information changes. Call the FCSR toll-free at 866-422-6872, weekdays (excluding state holidays) between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.

If unable to call the FCSR toll-free line, you may submit a newly completed and signed Worker Registration form to update your information.

Feedback and Knowledge Base