Skip to content

How do I handle a change of name or address?

A registrant may update their registration by changing their name, address or drug schedules.  The requests should be submitted in writing to the bureau and the requests will be processed as allowed for no fee.  Requests can be submitted electronically through the bureau’s registration process or requests can be faxed or emailed to the bureau.  All changes must be signed, submitted and approved by the registrant. 

Feedback and Knowledge Base