Skip to content

How do I get a Missouri Controlled Substances Registration?

Applications must be submitted online from the bureau’s website. When applying online, you will know you have completed the application when you get a chance to click to pay and submit a payment. If you do not wish to pay with a credit card, you can send a check separately that is made payable to the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. If you send a check, please make sure you know which applicant it is for.

Feedback and Knowledge Base