Skip to content

What authority do I have with or without a registration?

In order to have authority with controlled substances a person must have authority under the statutes of Missouri and the federal government.  A person must have statutory authority or a professional license if required, then they must have a state registration from our bureau, and then finally a federal registration from the United States Drug Enforcement Administration.  Long term care facilities are not required to have a DEA number for their emergency kits.

Feedback and Knowledge Base