Skip to content

Who needs a controlled substances registration?

Any person, business, or entity in Missouri that wants to conduct any activities with controlled substances must have a registration.  Examples would be purchasing, stocking, prescribing, administering, dispensing, manufacturing, distributing, and conducting research, or any other type of activity with controlled substances.

Feedback and Knowledge Base