Skip to content

How can I provide personal care services for children?

Personal care service for children is provided through the Healthy Children and Youth program. To be eligible for this program, you must be enrolled with MHD for Private Duty Nursing, Home Health or Personal Care. Once you have received your Medicaid provider number for one of these programs, contact the Bureau of Special Health Care Needs at 573/751-6246.

Feedback and Knowledge Base