The in-home services program requires the employment of a Designated Manager who is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the agency. This manager must meet both of the following requirements.
- be a registered nurse, or
- have at least a baccalaureate degree, or
- be an LPN with at least one year experience caring for the elderly, disabled, or infirm, or
- have at least three years experience with direct care of the elderly, disabled or infirm, and
- successfully complete Provider Certification Training. Information regarding the training is available by choosing “Certified Manager Information” from the menu on the top left side of this page.