Skip to content

I am not going to provide nursing services under the in-home services program. Do I have to employ a registered nurse (RN)?

Entities providing IHS must employ a RN. 19 CSR 15-7.021(19)(A) states, “The in-home provider shall employ an RN or designate an RN as a consultant, who meets each of the following qualifications.”

Feedback and Knowledge Base