Skip to content

When are construction plans required?

Plans for all new long-term care homes, additions or remodeling of existing long-term care homes need to be submitted to the Engineering Consultation Unit (ECU) within the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation (SLCR) for review, per 19 CSR 85.012 (2) and 19 CSR 86.012 (2). This is an opportunity for a professional review and is available to all long-term care providers at no charge.

Feedback and Knowledge Base